Admission to College of Applied Studies and Community Service is open to all secondary school graduates from the science, arts, and commerce branches. Like other KSU colleges, the college requires that the branch of study opted by the student matches his secondary school qualifications.
To be admitted to the College, students are required:
1. To have graduated from secondary school;
2. To have scores in secondary school certificate not less than the score required by the college in the respective academic year.
3. To successfully take a personal interview in certain specialties;
4. To fill out the admission application and attach the documents required;
5. To meet other conditions put by the university or the college.