The College of Applied Studies and Community Service represents one of the leading colleges at King Saud University. It was founded by virtue of the university rector's decision No. 8517/2, issued on 11/10/1402 H, which provided for the establishment of KSU "Community Service Center" to serve as a link between the university and its all local community groups and sectors, including ministries, public and private institutions, and individuals, by providing courses and various programs which meet the needs of the community. In the mid-year 1402/1403 H., the women section of the college was established as a means of direct supervision of the women-oriented training programs, in terms of preparation and implementation. The significant role of such section is to serve the needs of Saudi women and raise their efficiency. As a result of the college sequence successes of both sections: men and women, the university rector in his decision No. 13435/2, dated 27/11/1404 H. changed the name of the center to the "Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education", which was approved by the Supreme Council of the University in its meeting held on 29 / 4/1405 H. This new development stimulated the college to exert greater efforts for more achievements at the Deanship level, which later led to a new change in its name to become "College of Applied Studies and Community Service" in by the Council of Higher Education decision # 19/18/1421 issued on 10/02/1421. This decision was crowned by the Royal decree No. 225/8 on 17/3/1421 H by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Chairman of the Board of Higher Education.